Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

  Well, it's finally arrived. Today I turned 29. My sweet husband continually played "the Final Countdown" on his phone today, reminding me that in just one short year, I will be 30. I'm not sad, though. I always said I wanted to be done having kids by the time I'm 30- check! I feel like I've really accomplished so much in my short time on this earth- I try to live for Jesus each and every day (and fail miserably, but I DO try!). I found and married the most wonderful man in the world and was blessed to have three beautiful, joyous children with him. We have such a blast together! I have found the job that I know God made me to do and I do it well and with I passion I always dreamed I would have. I truly believe that I have the greatest job in the world- who else gets to see a miracle each and every day they work? Even the sad parts of my job are rewarding, and though it gets frustrating at times (what job doesn't), I do love my job.
    Though my wonderful family lives far from here, my husband and I have formed a pseudo-family here with our friends, and we know that we are never alone. I'm not saying all of this to brag or anything- I am truly amazed each day at how blessed I really am. This is more of an illiteration of all of the great things I have in my life, and an attempt to keep me looking up, instead of wishing for the the things I don't have. I can't think of much that I don't have anyway.... I am just so thankful the God created me and put all of you glorious people in my life. What a happy life, and a happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment