Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My sweet girl is FIVE!!

 I cannot believe it- I swear it was just yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital and now my sweet, sassy Sophia is five years old. I sent the kids to daycare today, only because it would be their last day at Miss Amanda's house with all of their friends (we start the daycare at our house next week). I picked them up in the afternoon and we headed to Splasher's of the South Seas at the Canad Inn for a fun-filled waterpark fun night. Sophia chose a Rapunzel party at the waterpark and I was determined to give her what she wanted, since last year I was VERY pregnant and barely got the poor girl a cake let alone a party. She had a blast with her friends, and all of her cousins came along with Auntie Kelcey, Auntie Nicky, Uncle Kelly and Grandma Susie. The best part of the night was that we went to the arcade after swimming and Sophia hit the jackpot on a game and won 846 tickets! No more than five minutes later, my mom hit the jackpot on another game and won 1000 tickets! Needless to say, we have a lot more JUNK at my house after cashing all of those in. She also got some great presents that I know she'll put to good use! Happy birthday, my sweet peanut!!

Sophia and Noah down the slide

Daddy playing with Noah and Sophia

Blowing out the candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment