Saturday, January 7, 2012

My baby is no longer a baby...


 This past year has gone by so very quickly- my sweet little Bennett Bear is ONE year old today!!! To be honest, there were times in my pregnancy when I wasn't sure we would even reach this milestone. It has been a whirlwind year and it was nice to be able to celebrate such a momentous occasion with all of our friends. Our families weren't able to join us, but we have a lot of friends around here that we count as family, so we still had a great time. Bennett got some great presents and LOVED his cake (Brandon again picked out marble with bavarian cream filling and a "Benny Bear" on top- B said Sophia picked out that bear because it had a heart on it), as did the rest of us.
  I am so blessed to have this little boy in my life, to watch him learn and grow and dance! He has so much fun with his big brother and sister, and it amazes me to watch the interaction among the three of them. It just reminds me what a joy it is each day to wake up and be a mother to those beautiful babies!




No comments:

Post a Comment