Thursday, May 5, 2011

Something funny I heard...

Noah being silly, as usual
  My favorite thing about my Noah right now is the way he talks. He has such a deep voice for a little boy, and the things that come out of his mouth kill me. My favorite was a few weeks ago when it was just starting to get nice outside. Sophia was riding her scooter along the sidewalk and calls out to her brother "Noah, come ride scooter with me!" Noah was already on his scooter, half-way out the garage when he calls "My are!"
  Everything is "my" instead of "I" or "me." I love it! And his sister is always "Do-dee," or at least that's what she's been since he could talk. However, today he started calling her "Do-fee." He's growing up- and I know I'm really going to miss this stage, although I will NOT miss the attitude or fits being thrown. He's such a sweet boy though, randomly giving hugs and/or kisses and trying to hold up his hand for I love you in sign language or saying "wuvs you mommy" unprompted. He LOVES to play and often asks "pay tars (cars) wif me" or "mommy pay outside me!" I have to oblige- he's just so cute! I wish he could stay this little forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment