Saturday, May 14, 2011

What did you do?

Sophia after seeing my look of shock
 I'm sure every girl does this at some time in their lives- but my four-year-old cut her own hair today. Not trimmed but full-out CUT her hair- chopped, gone forever! The look on her face after seeing the look on mine was priceless... (see left). I tried to reassure her. She asked if we were going to put more hair on... Nope!
"Do we have to cut all of my hair off?"
"Not all of it, but a lot of it!"

The back
 I tried to fix it the best I could, but it was a lost cause so I jumped into the shower, got the four of us ready and off we went to Cost Cutters. Luckily the hairdresser there was able to salvage the 'do a little, and now she's just as cute as ever, minus about 4-5 inches of hair in the back. Oh, my Sophia, what will I ever do with you? We were able to show off the new hairdo at a barbeque and a wedding dance tonight. The circus never ends around here. I'm just glad I didn't get super upset with her. Just rolling with the punches- another day at the Wevers'.


The "fixed" back


No comments:

Post a Comment