Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Noah!


  Unbelievable! My little Bubba Jones is already THREE! Where has the time gone? As you can see, we had (yet another) Cars-themed birthday party for the big day. He and I went back and forth for days between Thomas the Train and Cars, and finally I just picked one and went with it. Later that week, he asked about his Thomas party (go figure!). My entire family came for the party (which was held the Saturday after his actual birthday, since September 21 was a wednesday this year), so my kids got a lot of Grandma and cousin time in the month of September! One interesting fact- my son Noah shares his birthday not only with my mother, but with my father's mother as well! Three generations on one day! I am so grateful that God put this sweet little boy in my life and I can't wait to see the man he becomes someday. I just hope I can help him have a lot of fun while he grows, and that I can steal a few more cuddles while he's still little enough to want them! I love you to the heavens, Noah Doyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment